This is Buffett, a 5 year old 1/2 boxer/ 1/2 Great Pyrenees clocking in at 80 pounds. He is a confirmed dork.
Buffett is a very good boy. He is good with people past the screaming years and he is very well-mannered in the house. He came to us from a place where he was well-cared for and he has been a happy house pet for some time.
These are Buffett’s needs:
1. People who get boxers. Boxers are dorks. He just happens to be 1/2 Great Pyrenees which mellows out the boxer some.
2. A fenced yard to play in or someone who will give him the exercise he needs. Did I mention he is a boxer?
3. Dog friends are cool. Unless they jump on his head or try to hump him. He does not appreciate that. This is pretty much the red line I had in college for potential dates, so I agree with him.
4. Karl the cat and Buffett have entered into a truce arrangement. He can live with cats, but only dog savvy ones. He thinks chasing is totally fun.
5. Kids over 10 or lumberjack children. This is a strong dog.
6. Snacks. This dog is food-motivated.
7. A dog bed. He’s kind of the princess and he would definitely notice a lentil under 10 layers of mattresses.
Just like his namesake, all he wants to do is drink margaritas and eat cheeseburgers in paradise.
If you are interested in adopting this dog, please FIRST apply online, at https://bigfluffydogs.com/adopt/adoption-application/
Our Website www.bigfluffydogs.com has more information about us and the adoption process. If you still have questions, you can reach out to [email protected]